by Shubham Goyal — 22/1/2022
Online-Judge is a small replication of platform like SPOJ. Where a piece of code is submitted against a pre existing question. The platform will run the submission against various test cases to decide whether the submission is accepted or not.
I achieved a lot of things during this project, some of them are:
- Create a submit code API.
- The API will take a piece of python code to run against a question.
- Run submitted code in background
- The code are submitted and run in the background. This frees up the API for further use.
- Predefined Questions and Test
- Currently, we have some predefined questions and tests. Against which a submission can be submitted
- Code submission status API:
- Any code submitted will be allotted some id. Status of a code any time can be checked. The status can be Accepted, Wrong Answer, Run time error
and much more...
I have been working on this project a lot since the start and I am happy with the results. We managed to achieve what we had hoped for the backend part. It was a great experience for me. I met many new people and learned a lot through this project. I am glad to be a part of this project.