by Lalit Kumar Singh — 21/1/2022
HomeWork Scheduler is a open source project that helps teachers decide homework deadlines by keeping a track of other commitments and assignments of the students. 🧑🏫🧑🎓.
This year in Foss Overflow 2021, I have worked on Homework Scheduler project. It is a web application that helps teachers to keep track of students' assignments and commitments.
I achieved a lot of things during this project, some of them are:
- Providing a minimalistic UI that is easy to use and intuitive.
- Implementing auth system to allow teachers to login and manage their courses and assignments.
- Implementing api to allow teachers and students to create and submit assignments.
- Feature to allow teachers to see the students' submissions and give feedback and marks and also a feature to make announcements.
- Finally, finding a way to track students' commitments and assignments.
and much more...
I have been working on this project a lot since the start and I am free happy with the results. We managed to achieve what we had hoped to achieve. It was a great experience for me. I met many new people and learned a lot through this project. I am glad to be a part of this project. I hope to work not only on this project but also on other open source projects in the future. It was really a great experience! 🤗.
Special thanks to @Ambar Bhaiya who always helped me out with the project and I learn a lot from him and I also thank whole Foss Overflow team for their support.